best restaurants in select citywalk, saket- Restaurants In Saket
If you are a certified foodie like me, you are always looking for the best places to eat. Surprisingly, one of the best and most overlooked food hubs in Delhi is the cluster of restaurants in Select Citywalk, Saket.
While there are many restaurants in Saket, the food court and other restaurants at Select Citywalk are a class apart. They all follow stringent standards that are enforced by the mall and are always under pressure to serve something extraordinary to survive in the hyper-competitive environment of the Mall.
What are some good restaurants at Select Citywalk Mall in Delhi?
If you are visiting the Select Citywalk Mall for dining options, you will be spoilt for choice. There are many good places to eat inside and around the mall that will satisfy even the most demanding gastronome.
Some of the best options available here are Mamagoto, Pa Pa Ya, Sattvik, Sly Granny, Burma Burma, Punjab Grill, Bread Talk, Harajuku Tokyo Café, Yum Yum Cha, and Classic Bistro. Besides these, Select Citywalk also has several popular fast-food places and cafés.
Let's take a look at some of the best restaurants in Select Citywalk, Saket:
1. Mamagoto – Asian cuisine has a new contender for the top spot. Mamagoto’s unique array of dishes and beverages provides a flavorful fare that has been a hit with Delhiwallahs. Visit this tried and tested restaurant at the mall for a carefully curated culinary experience.
2. Pa Pa Ya – Very popular from the start, Pa Pa Ya serves pan-Asian cuisine that is exotic, avant-garde, and boldly experimental. Visit this restaurant for a fancy and fun time with delectable dishes and a sophisticated environment. Also famous are the Sunday Buffet Brunches served here.
3. Sattvik – Sattvik is a purely vegetarian restaurant that offers many dishes that will hit the spot for vegetarian, vegan, and Jain customers. The restaurant itself is small but the service is good and the food is great. Visit this restaurant for a satisfying and healthy meal.
4. Burma Burma – Burmese cuisine is amazing but hard to find in Delhi. Burma Burma gives you one of the best options in the city with its sleek but ethnic environment and mostly authentic Burmese dishes. Visit this restaurant to try the best of Burmese cuisine.
5. Bread Talk – Baking bread is not easy and baking the best bread in town must be hard. Bread Talk has done just that. Its bread is to die for and so are some of the other baked products. If you get the chance, you must surely try it at least once.
6. Harajuku Tokyo Café – Named after the fashionable district in Tokyo, Harajuku Tokyo Café serves authentic Japanese cuisine in style. Its interiors are unique, with pinkish hues, and the food is very good. Check out this restaurant, especially if you like Japanese food.
7. Yum Yum Cha – This is another pan-Asian restaurant with a focus on Japanese cuisine. Its extensive range of Sushi and mouth-watering desserts are the perfect pick-me-up after a day of shopping and traveling. Try this local favorite if you are in the mood for sushi.
8. Classic Bistro – This is the newly renovated in-house restaurant of the Svelte Hotel & Personal Suites located on the third floor. They serve sophisticated North Indian, South Indian, Continental, and Chinese cuisine, which is delicious, healthy, and well-presented. It is surely amongst the best multi-cuisine restaurants in Saket and the overall atmosphere is very good for entertaining guests or just taking a break from shopping.
Thus, we see that Saket is probably the biggest and best hub for good food in Delhi. Whenever you visit this gastro-heaven the next time, make sure you try out some of these hidden and not-so-hidden gems!
Frequently asked Questions:
Q1. Which is the No 1 restaurant in Saket?
Ans. While it is hard to pick a favorite since there are so many good restaurants in Saket, The Classic Bistro at Svelte Hotel & Personal Suites inside the Select Citywalk is the best for the overall experience.
Q2. What restaurant is the most unique?
Ans. Some of the restaurants in Saket are truly unique. The Harajuku Tokyo Café has unique and interesting interiors that mimic the fashionable and happening Tokyo district of the same name.
Q3. What is the cuisine of Delhi?
Ans. The cuisine of Delhi is multifaceted but the most popular food in the city is North Indian fare made up of classics such as Dal Makhni, Naan, Butter Panner, Butter Chicken, and other such dishes.
Q4. Is Saket famous for dining?
Ans. Yes. Saket is famous for its eateries and restaurants. Many of them are located in the Mall District where a cluster of 3-4 upmarket shopping malls have some of the best restaurants in town and the widest choice possible.
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published.